Whole Life Fitness offers personal training sessions that are individually tailored to best suit your needs, goals and time constraints. It is important to ensure that exercise is done properly and does not cause injury, this is particularly relevant in cases where the body faces additional challenges. For more information about any of these options please call Helen on 07785 747669
One-to-one Personal Training
Either 30 minutes or an hour long session tailored to your requirements. The goal is to make each session safe and effective. Helen is able to work with older adults with a range of medical conditions including stroke, lower back pain, falls prevention and cardiac rehab.
Each sessions is tailored to your needs and will include:
- Balance so that you feel more steady on your feet
- Strengthening through targeted exercises to strengthen the muscles you use in everyday activities
- Fitness which will increase your energy to keep doing the things that are important to you
- Mobility so that you feel less stiff and move more easily
Better Balance Training (currently suspended due to Covid-19)
This follows the evidence based Otago programme and is a set of leg muscle strengthening and balance retraining exercises designed specifically to prevent falls. It is individually prescribed and delivered at home.
- A free 30 minute health assessment is mandatory for all new clients. Certain medical conditions may require a doctor’s letter.