Do you have problems with your balance or find it difficult to get up from a chair without using your arms? It is possible to improve your strength and balance in just 12 weeks with a targeted and tailored exercise programme.
Helen is an older adult exercise specialist in Chichester, Sussex who is able to work with older adults with a range of medical conditions including stroke, lower back pain, falls prevention and cardiac rehab.. It doesn't matter how old you are exercise can help improve your strength and balance and therefore your life and your health.
- "First, I can now walk up and down stairs normally, not like a small child leading with the same foot each step. Secondly, I can get up and down from chairs using my legs not my arms" S, 76
- "Balance better, less likely to fall, can now put trousers on without having to hold on to something - similar with shoes." J, 73
Each session is tailored to you and will include
- Balance so that you feel more steady on your feet
- Strengthening through targeted exercises to strengthen the muscles you use in everyday activities
- Fitness which will increase your energy to keep doing the things that are important to you
- Mobility so that you feel less stiff and move more easily
If you are interested in improving your strength and balance then please get in touch on 07785 747669 or email@example.com for your FREE initial consultation where we can discuss how I can help you to improve your strength and balance in just 12 weeks.
“If a medication existed which had a similar effect to physical activity, it would be regarded as a wonder drug or a miracle cure.”
- Sir Liam Donaldson, The former Chief Medical Officer of England
And no, it's not too late, research has shown improvements in balance, strength, gait, muscular power, blood pressure, endurance and bone density as a result of regular physical activity in older age.
- May 2022 Whole Life Fitness Newsletter
- April 2022 Whole Life Fitness Newsletter
- March 2022 Whole Life Fitness Newsletter
- February 2022 Whole Life Fitness Newsletter
- January 2022 Whole Life Fitness Newsletter
- December 2022 Whole Life Fitness Newsletter